Holidaymakers, business travellers, language students and new residents will find Speak the Culture: Poland an entertaining and insightful companion and guide to this richly cultured nation at the very heart of Europe. download.
1. Identity: the foundations of Polish culture
2. Literature and philosophy
3. Art, architecture and design
4. Music, theatre, and comedy
5. Cinema and fashion
6. Media and communications
7. Food and drink
8. Living culture: the state of modern Poland
If you download the contents, you’ll need Acrobat Reader to view it.
Enter your email address to receive news and offers:
Bookmark this page on your favourite social networking site:
Let us know if yours isn't here!