Learn the finer points of British life, avoid dreaded culture shock and discover how Britain’s rich creative landscape evolved. A contents overview is listed below, or the full contents is available for download.
1. Identity: the foundations of British culture
2. Literature and philosophy
3. Art and architecture
4. Music, theatre, dance and comedy
5. Cinema, photography and fashion
6. Media and communications
7. Food and drink
8. Living culture: the state of modern Britain
If you download the contents, you’ll need Acrobat Reader to view it.
Enter your email address to receive news and offers:
Bookmark this page on your favourite social networking site:
Let us know if yours isn't here!